I want to start off by setting expectations. Not for you ... but for me. I am starting this journal because it is time for a serious change. I know myself well enough after dieting my whole life that if I do not commit to this in several ways, I could easily continue on with my bad habits.
So here, I promise myself to write often about my successes and failures. When I document what eat I become quickly aware of patterns - most of which I already know I do, but choose to somehow ignore. Here, it's in black and white.
I like to cook, but I am not a great cook. I don't like to exercise. There I said it.
I am not a nutritionist or expert on anything I am going to write about. This is again, really for me. I am not trying to impress anyone with my organized cupboards, perfectly crafted table, or flare for being a good hostess. This is just me finding the new me. Not even new - maybe just a lighter and happier me.

No comments:
Post a Comment